Thursday, January 8, 2009

May I introduce you to BC (and KC)



I thought you needed a break from my artwork so as promised in my first post here are some photos of the cat(s). On the left atop the heater vent is my buddy BC. He entered our home on Superbowl Sunday 2003 at the age of about 6 months. I brought him and his sister KC (she died of FIP in May 2003) into the bathroom when we got home. I read where a small sized environment can help make the transition easier (yeah right). We stayed in there for over an hour. As soon as I opened the door they ran out made an immediate left turn and ran behind the washer/dryer and stayed there for a while. I finally coaxed them out and then she ran and hid UNDER the Lazy Box chair in the office. BC joined me for part of the game but KC was still scared. The next day she decided to join me as I used the computer. It was very sad when she died, she was getting more comfortable around strangers and was a great companion for BC.
Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment