Monday, January 12, 2009

Tim Holtz stamp ATC swap


I belong to a bunch of Yahoo groups. In many of them I just lurk - not sure why. I'm pretty active in one, I do ATC swaps on a monthly basis. I've got something going on in two others and I'll show you that later. This ATC was for the Creativeblock-Stampers Anonymous group. All we had to do is make 6 ATCs using any Tim Holtz stamp. In return we get 5 back. One ATC from every participant goes to Ted one of the owners of the company. He's the guy you are likely to see at stamping shows around the country doing demos of all the great techniques you've heard about using Tim's stamps and many Ranger products. I used the Blackbird Collage stamp. I inked portions with different chalk inks. I stamped the birds again and embossed with black embossing powder and cut them out. I added some watch parts and then covered some small chipboard pieces with silver aluminum insulation tape (you can find great crafting supplies in hardware stores) and used metal embossing letters to spell out CROW.
Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment: