Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's almost like a quilt


I mentioned before that I'm a member of a bunch of Yahoo groups devoted to paper crafts and bookmaking. I'm participating in a swap with Art Techniques a mixed media group. The 2009 Technique Fat Book has 120 participants all doing different techniques. Our theme for this swap is homemade, cheap or recycled materials. I'm doing the technique I featured in a previous post mimicking what Lori Roberts did on recycled cereal or similar weight cardboard with water soluble oil pastels. I made 130 instead of 120 because we had 125 participants originally and some folks dropped out. As I was laying all of these pages on the floor to take the photo it reminded me of a quilt. These are going in the mail very soon to the hostess and I can't wait to see what I get in return.
Hope you like my technique. Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment