Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stampers Corner ATC of the Month Jan 09


This is an ATC I did for the Stampers Corner Yahoo group. I recently signed up for the ATC of the month swap on a permanent basis. Along with monthly swaps where we make four ATC’s and get four different ones back this swap is make one and get one. The partner list rotates monthly so you aren’t always swapping with the same person. The theme list is posted a year ahead so if the muse visits you can get a bunch done ahead and then just wait until you find out who your partner is. For this swap the theme was time/travel. I used Inque stamps and made the one that looks like a watch face by stamping on chipboard and then coating it with glossy accents. Let that stuff dry overnight and you’ll love the results. I hope my recipient likes it.

Until my next post,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment