Sunday, January 11, 2009

Batch cards


Some people might think this is "wrong" but I sometimes make cards in batches. I have used ideas from Sheetload a few times and I'll tell you what - you can crank out a bunch of cards (all the same and all a bit different too) in a short time. I use their design and modify it a bit to suit my paper and embellishments. The card base is simple bulk card stock (8 11/2 x 11 cut in half and scored to get two A2 size cards). Three have the plum background card stock from DCWV while the remaining papers are from American Traditional Designs. The sentiments on the front are stamped by Cloud 9 Design or Impression Obsession. I used two fun tools to make these cards. The first is my Cuttlebug with the Spellbinder scalloped square die. The second tool is the Paper Gator to round the corners of the smaller paper. It makes great cuts on multiple sheets of paper and many other things. By the way if you happen to get one of these cards act surprised like you've never seen it before!

Until my next post,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. I love this concept for when you need to crank out a load of cards! They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete