Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stampers Corner Pink on Pink ATC


Here’s another ATC I did for a January swap with the Stampers Corner Yahoo group. This one has card stock as the background then glossy paper from the Paper Cut. I took the glossy paper and used my Crayola color explosion spinner. As the glossy paper was spinning I sprayed it with pink liquid watercolor from Discount School Supply and dropped a bit of Seashell Pink ranker from Ranger. After it dried I stamped it with a homemade stamp using Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink. On top is a “P” that is colored with Ranger Worn Lipstick crackle paint. I used the same color Distress Ink on top with cut-n-dry foam. I spelled out the rest of the word pink with $1 Studio G stamps and inked it with Color Box Chalk Warm Red ink and covered it with Kundy Glitz Pink glitter glue. The last step is adding a bit of punchinella from SkyBluePink. Hope you like it.

Until my next post,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. OZ, impressive! Dumb question but what does ATC stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ATC is an Artist Trading Card. They are the same size as baseball cards and are supposed to be traded NOT sold. They are individual works of art sometimes done in multiples and sometimes unique. The possibilities are limitless.

    ReplyDelete